Picture

Picture

About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
lol....i aint gonna say much, i usually dont, but here goes. Im easy going, think alot, i dont say much, but sometimes i say alot when it counts if u know what i mean. I like to do most things on my own and dont like help too much as some of my friends will tell u. I like to draw and have been drawing since i was in class 4. "Technically" i am also color blind (yeah u guessed it i draw most of my pics in black and white lol)...and hard of hearin (a great frustration for my friends).

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lured back into the World of Warcraft

Hey there people!

Not much has happened this week. Except my re-entry into the World of Warcraft. I bought the game last december and my account finished in march. This was followed by a little over 2 months of absence and then with all this free time near my vacations, I couldnt resist....

What is it about this game!? Well, ive played all of the warcraft games that have preceded it, so for me "living" and seeing the sites of Azeroth is enough to make me jump in. On top of that you have an excellent set of skills and professions to master that will keep you busy for days if not months! My only complain is the slow pace of leveling up in the later levels of the game particularly lvl30+.

Anyway, for those interested...they can find me in Nagrand as either the warrior Gilgemish or the Hunter Marathis.

Apart from that, its been raining for 3 and a half days now and the house is just getting colder with the lack of sunlight. Our house is situated in a place where little sunlight can get through making it a terrible location to live during winter....I can only look forward to the summers where the tempretures will be far better inside.

Anime News
I havent seen the latest Naruto episode yet, BUT I have a feeling Bleach has entered another filler arc! and soo soon! I hope Naruto doesnt follow the same path, though I have a feeling it will after the rescue Gaara arc.

Well, not much else has happened in thie really wet week, hopefully the next week shall be brighter. Spent most of the week indoors listening to my music library on random and engaged in WoW(World of Warcraft).

No comments: