Picture

Picture

About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
lol....i aint gonna say much, i usually dont, but here goes. Im easy going, think alot, i dont say much, but sometimes i say alot when it counts if u know what i mean. I like to do most things on my own and dont like help too much as some of my friends will tell u. I like to draw and have been drawing since i was in class 4. "Technically" i am also color blind (yeah u guessed it i draw most of my pics in black and white lol)...and hard of hearin (a great frustration for my friends).

Friday, June 1, 2007

Ooo, Another attempt at bloggin!

Life here in Sydney this session has been hectic. I cant deny that Ive had a tough session and with the finals right arround the corner, the situation looks bleak : (

But, I cant wait for the vacations really.... thinking of doing alot of stuff then. A friend of mine will be commin and HOPEFULLY bringing a camera with him....mabye then I can start a viddeo blog!

No comments: