Picture

Picture

About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
lol....i aint gonna say much, i usually dont, but here goes. Im easy going, think alot, i dont say much, but sometimes i say alot when it counts if u know what i mean. I like to do most things on my own and dont like help too much as some of my friends will tell u. I like to draw and have been drawing since i was in class 4. "Technically" i am also color blind (yeah u guessed it i draw most of my pics in black and white lol)...and hard of hearin (a great frustration for my friends).

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

One last assignment to go! This friday by midnight I shall have some free time till the finals which start on the 25th of June for me. Quite a big gap =D

I gotta see the new Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End movie. Ive heard alot about it, and most of it has been positive, but really....I enjoyed the first, and thought the second was alot better. This third installment was a must see for me the momment I got off my seat from the 2nd movie.

Im also usually low on cash......there is no peace of the mind. Gonna shelve out 55 bucks to join the University gym today! Get me self in to shape!

Then there are all these Sci-Fi and Fantasy Novels that I want to get my hands on.....not to mention all the Anime out there aswell! I recently saw the first 135 episodes of Naruto and can easily say without a doubt that it really IS one of the best Anime series out there. Though my experience with Naruto Shipuuden has not been so great. I dont like the look of the new characters and the animation quality seems to have gone down.

Bleach on the other hand seems to have improved on its animation quality since comming back from the filler episodes and is getting exciting again. Apart from this, there is Heroic Age (A new ongoing anime) that im watching but only on and off really......I long for another Robotech!

Well, im signing off for now...more later as the vacations draw closer and maybe my views on Pirates 3 aswell!

No comments: