Picture

Picture

About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
lol....i aint gonna say much, i usually dont, but here goes. Im easy going, think alot, i dont say much, but sometimes i say alot when it counts if u know what i mean. I like to do most things on my own and dont like help too much as some of my friends will tell u. I like to draw and have been drawing since i was in class 4. "Technically" i am also color blind (yeah u guessed it i draw most of my pics in black and white lol)...and hard of hearin (a great frustration for my friends).

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Journey from the Womb to the Tomb

This is an extract from a very powerful lecture given my Sheikh Khalid Yasin.

The Sheikh has a style of presenting that is harsh and loud. I have seen a number of his videos and though I dont always agree with some of the words that he uses, no man is perfect. What matters is that he studied and strives to teach others.

Quran

Surat At-Takāthur 101:1 - 101:2 (Yusuf Ali)

(1) "The mutual rivalry for piling up (the good things of this world) diverts you (from the more serious things),"

(2) "Until ye visit the graves."

No comments: